Part Time 2nd Shift Loader
This position is responsible for loading route trucks. This type of loading requires strict attention to order accuracy with respect to gathering product for outgoing route trucks. Individual works from order sheets to build loads using a forklift and/or electronic pallet jack. Position is responsible for accuracy in loading and complying with route documentation. Follows warehouse instructions in building loads and maintains a clean and safe work environment.
Route truck loading involves selecting designated package products from the warehouse and loading them onto a pallet. Position is responsible for maintaining the stability of the pallet through proper stacking and shrink-wrapping. In most cases, pallets are loaded onto a trailer for local delivery. Position may be responsible for unloading returned products and pallets/plastic flats.
· Follow pick sheets to pick orders and build pallet loads
· Operate forklift and pallet jack to move product
· Load or unload product by hand onto or off pallets
· Ensure loads are put together in an accurate and timely manner
· Comply with quality control standards
· 18 years of age or older
· Basic math skills to accurately count loads
· Attention to detail
· Ability to lift 22-45 lbs
· Regular and reliable attendance